All users of trails
- Show courtesy to other trail users at all times.
- Use the right side of the trail except when other-wise designated.
- Always pass on the left.
- Respect the rights of property owners.
- Keep dogs on leash (maximum length 8 feet) and remove pet feces from trail.
- Yield to Pedestrians
- Give audible warning when passing pedestrians or other bicyclists.
- Ride at a safe speed.
- Slow down and form a single file in congested conditions, reduced visibility, and other hazardous conditions.
- Stay to the right side of the trail except when otherwise designated.
- Watch for other trail users.
- Be especially alert when running.
- Listen for audible signals and allow faster trail users (runners and bicyclists) to pass safely.